Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Pulp Riot Candy Swirl : Pastel Hair by BottleBlonde76 | LadyPeters

Totally loving the cool-toned silvery hues my purple shampoo has added to my fading Pastel @pulpriothair Candy Swirl from like 10 wks ago when Sam Daly @bottleblonde76 did me up with a fabulous pastel creation🦄 love how my hair has been changing & also, FINALLLLYYYY feeling like I have *long*-ish hair again, after CHOPPING off over 12" a lil over a yr. ago Yay for awesome change!😊 • • • • Long-lasting, healthy curls.. my curls last foreverrrrr! I legit can fall asleep, brush it out the next day and still have gorgeous waves 😍 It's all in the technique!➡Click link: youtu.be/tY-owtl-GvY for short & easy tutorial on how! link in bio😘 •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Let's be friends!: ▪Youtube & Twitter : @ladypetersa ▪Snapchat & FB : ladypeters ▪ladypeters.blogspot.com ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• • • • #smile #hairofinstagram #instahair #longhair #unicornlife #glam #pastel #hairgoals #altgirl #hairstyle #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeupoftheday #hairstyles #rainbow #makeuplover #rainbowlife #colour #unicorns #hair #mermaid #hairstylist #AmericanSalon #hipster #modernsalon #colorfulhair #selfie #pastelhair #curlyhair #inkedgirls

A photo posted by Ashley Peters🦄Traveling Model🛫 (@ladypeters) on

No comments:

Post a Comment