Monday, January 16, 2017

Embrace the Fade, bring on the professional pics!

Embracing the @pulpriothair fade from @bottleblonde76 's pastel masterpiece 10 wks later!😍 I love how it turned into an opalescent creation over the past couple months, now back to blonde with hints of pink Blush & the green leftover🦄💚💖 Excited for the upcoming collab on these locks, stay tuned for more! *No filter, fam!! Good lighting is everythiiiing✌* This is how I wear my hair most days, easy-peasy braids after a brushing out my no-heat curls from my nighttime twistie tutorial *link to YT channel vids in bio* 🌬❄ if you're somewhere chilly & freezing suffering thru this ice storm like my hometown, I'm sending you warm sunshiney rays from Southern FL!🌞🌴❤ 🏝 ▪▪▪▪▪ •Model, braiding & photo: @ladypeters •@bottleblonde76 is the artistic color creator •@pulpriothair is the paint🎨 •Easy no-heat tutorial on how I got these healthy waves : youtu.be/tY-owtl-GvY *clickable link in bio* ▪▪▪▪▪•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ▪Youtube & Twitter : @ladypetersa ▪Snapchat & FB : ladypeters ▪ladypeters.blogspot.com ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••. . . . . . #hairofinstagram #braids #opal #pastel #hairgoals #altgirl #hairstyle #behindthechair #makeupjunkie #hairoftheday #hairstyles #rainbow #makeuplover #rainbowlife #color #colour #unicorns #colors #hair #mermaid #hairstylist #sandart #hipster #girl #colorfulhair #selfie #pastelhair #girlswithink #tattoos #inkedgirls

A photo posted by Ashley Peters🦄Traveling Model🛫 (@ladypeters) on

No comments:

Post a Comment