Friday, January 20, 2017

A Part of Me Misses Her, The 1st Mermaid-Ashley | #RedHead Arctic Fox Hair Color

Missing my red hair😘 flashback: baby Ashley a few years ago when I first dipped my toe into vibrant hues instead of my regular blonde👱 The transformation into a vibrant, vivacious redhead was palpable. I soon feel in love with @arcticfoxhaircolor & it's amazing vibrancy & better staying power ❤ & started transitioning into more purpley hues & then worked my way through the rainbow, backwards. I love the creative freedom, & being back to my blonde base right now is having me itchin' for my next rainbow hair creation!😍❤❤❤ Yay for awesome change!😊 •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Let's be friends!: ▪Youtube & Twitter : @ladypetersa ▪Snapchat & FB : ladypeters ▪ladypeters.blogspot.com •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••. . . . . . #haircut #inspire #inspiration #models #glamour #wavyhair #Chicago #curls #hairstyling #haircolor #muotd #makeup #mua #redhairdontcare #girlswithink #modeling #curly #beauty #makeupartist #model #rainbowhair #longhairdontcare #unicorn #mermaids #hairinspo #mermaidhair #rainbows #hairideas #hairdo #hairdye

A photo posted by Ashley Peters🦄Traveling Model🛫 (@ladypeters) on

No comments:

Post a Comment