Friday, January 13, 2017

BRB *Traveling*

Hey fam, Sry I've been a bit absent, I've been traveling back & forth across the country a LOT recently...& as some of you longer-term followers know, I deal with chronic illnesses & pain, my most recent MRI freaked me out with some less than desirable news and so I haven't been getting as dolled up & fancy-schmancy, just more being present w/family & friends, spending quality real-world time. But for Christmas I have gotten some new photography equipment and exciting new makeup, so I'll be pumping out some new content when I'm feeling a bit better. Some days are good days & someday are less-than-desirable, and since you don't see me everyday, I get how that's difficult to comprehend, especially since a lot of social media is only the "highlights reel" & you all never see the "behind the scenes"... but I'm a real person & this is life, we make to best of the hand we were dealt. ❤ Thanks for your continued support & understanding fam, I love you to bits!❤❤❤ • • •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Let's be friends!: ▪Youtube & Twitter : @ladypetersa ▪Snapchat & FB : ladypeters ▪ladypeters.blogspot.com •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Tutorial for healthy, no-heat curls like these on my YT channel, link in bio!• • • • #chronicillness #chronicpain #spoonie #unicornlife #glam #pastel #hairgoals #altgirl #hairstyle #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeupoftheday #hairstyles #rainbow #makeuplover #rainbowlife #colour #unicorns #hair #mermaid #hairstylist #AmericanSalon #hipster #modernsalon #colorfulhair #selfie #pastelhair #quotes #curlyhair #inkedgirls

A photo posted by Ashley Peters🦄Traveling Model🛫 (@ladypeters) on

No comments:

Post a Comment