Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Current mood

Current mood💋 wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday 😘 It's my last day in the Midwest, flying back to Florida is less than 14 hrs! ✈ Then taking a much-needed break from flying, I've been traveling across the country for 6 flights over the holidays for various family functions, & it's taking its toll, fam. Not to sound ungrateful, it's been great to get together with extended family & ol' friends, I just need some Netflix & Chill R&R down time ❤ If you want to a see a glimpse into what my traveling days have been like, click the link in my bio to take you to my YT channel & watch my recent flying vlog! ✈It was day 1 of Vlogmas which after I filmed and got back had to take my MacBook into the Apple Store to get fixed so I couldn't edit for weeks.☹ I have tonnnsssss of footage fam, and when I get back I can get back to editing my upcoming projects! Including a-day-in-the-life type vlog from the huge hair modeling gig complete w/behind the scenes footage of working with your favorite hair gurus!💇 Click the link in my bio to subscribe & stay tuned for upcoming projects in the works!📺 Xoxo💋 Love from Minnesnowtaland🌬❄✌😘 • •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Let's be friends!: ▪Youtube & Twitter : @ ladypetersa ▪Snapchat & FB : ladypeters ▪ladypeters.blogspot.com •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• • • • #blackandwhite #glam #pinup #hairgoals #altgirl #hairstyle #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeupoftheday #hairstyles #blackandwhitephotography #makeuplover #pinupgirl #bnwmood #bnw_life #bnw_captures #smokeyeye #tarteskin #hair #mermaid #hairstylist #blackandwhitephoto #hipster #modernsalon #hudabeauty #selfie #braid #vintage #curlyhair #inkedgirls

A photo posted by Ashley Peters🦄Traveling Model🛫 (@ladypeters) on

No comments:

Post a Comment