Saturday, February 25, 2017

Smoked Lavender Hair :: Purple Hair w/ Arctic Fox Hair Color | LadyPeters

❣Smoked Lavender locks are fading away to a gentle smokey haze...but it's on purpose to get ready for @bottleblonde76 's next creation to take place SOON! 😘*Stay tuned fam! Deets before!!👇👇* 🏊 Been swimming lots in salt water 🏊& 🚿shampooing with a deep clarifying shampoo to purposefully fade the color fast⌚. 😥It's not easy, the anazing @arcticfoxhaircolor , even in pastel form, has strong pigment-staying-power 💪 which is why I love it so much! (Hashtag Not Spon, Hashtag, wish I was) But to make sure I'm not drying out my luscious locks, I follow up with deep conditioning masks, ALWAYS from @sheamoisture4u 💧my current favorite is the Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Treatment Masque (rise after 20-30 min) , followed up by the Leave-In conditioner of the same line! Shea Moisture is crucial for maintaining my healthy hair for all my hair modeling adventures!. . (Hashtag Not Spon, Hashtag, wish I was) . . . 👉Can't wait to share new, exciting upcoming developments, with y'all stay tuned!!👈 💛👻Snapchat fam heard it FIRST: @ladypeters on Snapchat, FB & Instagram 🎥YouTube & Twitter: @ladypetersa . . Hair Color: @arcticfoxhaircolor  Colorist: @ladypeters • • • • • • #tartecosmetics #SheaMoisture #SheaBassador #AmericanSalon #everybodygetslove #modernsalon #behindthechair #crueltyfree  #mermaidlife #purplehair #arcticfoxhaircolor  #hairofinstagram #instahair #unicornlife  #hairgoals #altgirl #hairstyle #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeupoftheday #hairstyles #alternative #makeuplover #unicorns #rainbowhair #mermaid #hairstylist #pastelhair #curlyhair

A post shared by Ashley Peters🦄Traveling Model🛫 (@ladypeters) on

No comments:

Post a Comment