Saturday, February 18, 2017

1940s Pinup Girl Hairstyle :: Old Hollywood Waves by Mustafa Avici | Hair Model: LadyPeters

Hazy Lavender 💜& "oh my God Becky look at her butt.."🎶 vibes idk why that's all I can think about when I see this 😁throwback to '92 but then this makeup & hair screams 40s. I guess I like era-hopping. 💡Especially realizing the 40s & 60s are some of my favorite eras, after binge watching ⏳@nbctimeless ⌚, I am a sucker for a good time-period piece... it fascinates me watching the set designers,.props dept., hair, makeup & costume crew totally just build a new magical historically subversive experience each week.😍 They are slayingggg the game, fam!! Hubbs & I just caught up on the 1st 15 episodes and I am dying for more, I love it, and you even get to learn by getting inside the historical figures lives, instead of dryly read about in textbooks. To see them live-action with all the complications & triumphs of life, it humanizes them in a really fascinating way. Idk, I freaking LOVE it and can't wait for more! I love that they even did one feat. Katherine Johnson at @nasa, when we JUST saw @HiddenFiguresMovie in theaters, I was like, YASS GIRL, GET IT! Love that they did an episode set a few yrs later w/the moon landing & more space race drama! Y'all need to catch up on this show, I'm obseeessssed 😘📖📚💡📺 • • • • • • #imallaboutdahair #pinupgirlstyle #timeless #mermaidlife #purplehair #arcticfoxhaircolor #pinuphair #AmericanSalon #hairofinstagram #instahair #vintagelook #unicornlife #purple #pastel #hairgoals #altgirl #hairstyle #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeupoftheday #hairstyles #alternative #makeuplover #unicorns #rainbowhair #mermaid #hairstylist #modernsalon #pastelhair #curlyhair

A post shared by Ashley Peters🦄Traveling Model🛫 (@ladypeters) on

No comments:

Post a Comment