Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Shea Moisture :: Crucial Staple in having Healthy Hair & Skin | LadyPeters : SheaBassador for Shea Moisture #SheaBassador2017

🎉!!!BREAKING NEWS!!!🎉 I have been selected to be a BRAND AMBASSADOR for SHEA MOISTURE! You guys know I have been obsessed with their high quality ingredients for YEARS!! My passion has been converting my family & friends (from 1 week old to 80 years old) & thousands of others, and @sheamoisture4u noticed me! 🎉I feel so honored to officially be a part of the SheaMoisture team!! I thoroughly have scrutinized each ingredient under the proverbial microscope & honestly for everything from hair care to skin care, for everyone of all ages and types, THIS BRAND KNOCKS IT OUT OF THE PARK! I have believed this for yearsssss, and I can't wait to share with you the new & exciting product lines coming out!! 👉Can't wait to share all upcoming new developments, stay tuned!!👈 👉Snapchat fam heard it FIRST: @ladypeters on Snapchat, FB & Instagram YouTube & Twitter : @ladypetersa• • • • • • #SheaMoisture #SheaBassador #Amillionwaystoshea #everybodygetslove #BREAKthewalls #SheaFam #crueltyfree  #mermaidlife #purplehair #arcticfoxhaircolor  #hairofinstagram #instahair #behindthechair #unicornlife #pastel #hairgoals #altgirl #hairstyle #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeupoftheday #hairstyles #alternative #makeuplover #unicorns #rainbowhair #mermaid #hairstylist #pastelhair #curlyhair

A post shared by Ashley Peters🦄Traveling Model🛫 (@ladypeters) on

No comments:

Post a Comment