Sunday, January 17, 2016

Get to Know Me

So one of my friends on Facebook posted one of these and tagged me, and I was a bit surprised, I haven't seen these in about 10 years, or since the MySpace days. #datingmyselfhere
And since I haven't really taken time to introduce myself, I thought it would be fun to share a few tidbits so you can get to know me a wee bit. Or just learn some really random facts about me, lol

Twenty-six things about me...

A- Age: 27

B- Biggest fear: Loss

C- Current time: 4:07p

D- Drink you last had: Smoothie: Banana, Blackberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Acai berry, kale, Thrive BOOST, Chia seeds, Granola, Coconut flakes, Cashew Milk (pic from just now)

E- Every day starts with: A healthy smoothie with my Nutribullet (not sponsored, just love it) *click here for one of my variations, more coming to my YT soon!*


F- Favorite song: Right now? "Waiting" -Alice Boman, "The Draw" ("All This Bad Blood Edit")- Bastille, "E
very Other Freckle" alt-j "Over It Now" & "I Can Feel You"- Motion City Soundtrack (*bonusly embarassing answer- they were apart of my 1 concert*) "Roses" - The Chainsmokers, "Ex's & Oh's" - Elle King, "Avery" - Liz Longley, (just read my Twitter here and the lyrics I am usually posting reflect my current feels of my favorite songs :-* ) Seriously I could like 300 songs here... it changes all the time.. and is quite eclectic ..srsly, see my Twitter

G- Ghosts, are they real?: Some form of spiritual energy, sure

H- Hometown: Suburban town in Minnesota

I- In love with: Dear Husband

J- Jealous of: the incredible voice talent of my current obessions Christina Perri, Rachel Taylor, power chords of Adele, Demetria Lovato, Liz Longley, Lea Michele, too many to list

K- Kangaroos or Koalas?: Koalas

L- Last time you cried?: idk, sometime within this past week, or watching a show with the feels

M- Middle name: Marie

N- Number of siblings: 1- younger

O- One wish: TO BE PAIN FREE (there's so many I could list!)

P- Person you last called: *checks phone* lol, truthfully? Walgreens most recently. 

Q- Question you're always asked: "How did you do your hair like __x,y,z?!?!"

R- Reason to smile: My blessings I am grateful for daily.. being alive..mobile.. kinda healthy, unconditionally loving husband, living in amazing Florida, loving family, friends.. etc.. <3 <3 <3

S- Song last sang: "Waiting" - Alice Boman (*currrently singing as I write this.. I'm ALWAYS singing.. if I am not singing..something is wrong, lol*)

T- Time you woke up: like 1:20pm (night owl AF)

U- Underwear color: Black, lol 95% of the time is mah fav black VS 

V- Vacation destination:  So. many. Jamaica twice, was amazing, Mexico a few times, amazing, living in Japan, also amazingly awesome, usually was just anywhere tropical when I lived in the North, but now I am feeling more like I want to go back to Japan above all places, or venture down to New Zealand 



W- Worst habit: Over OVER-thinking-->anxiety-->those trains of thought.....

X-X-Ray's you've had: WAY TOO MANY ... way..too..many..

Y- Your favorite food: BAKED GOODS!!!!!!! Omg. weakness.

Z- Zodiac sign: Leo 


No comments:

Post a Comment