Monday, January 4, 2016

Easy Braids :: French Braid & Dutch Braid aka Inverted Braid

Easy Braids :: French Braid & Dutch Braid aka Inverted Braid 

Hi Dolls!
I basically do these super simple hairstyles everyday!  I get asked all the time how I create these braid looks, in their different variations, so I thought I'd film it to teach you how easy it is to have awesome styles using no damaging heat at all!  You can change the tightness of the braid depending on how much you like the voluminous pancaking done.
I am always searching for new ways to style my hair either the night before so the next morning I can spend as little time, energy or heated tools on my hair as possible by taking out the braid for a bit of wave & texture. I love learning new ways to keep my mane as healthy as it can be, and cut my get-ready-in-the-morning time down as much as possible!  Who couldn't use more free time?!

Hope you enjoy the video!
If you try this or any of my other hairstyle looks, instagram/tweet me your photos using the hashtag #LadyPetersHair
:)

Thanks for watching!
Don't forget to "like" if you enjoyed this video
& click subscribe for more videos!
 :)

XOXO,
Lady Peters

Other Places You Can Find Me :)
Twitter: @LadyPetersa
Instagram: @LadyPeters
YouTube.com/ladypetersa
Tumblr: http://ladypeters.tumblr.com/
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/ladypetersa


#ladypetershair #longhairdontcare #hairideas #hair #hairstyles #longhair #mermaid #selfies #braid #love #instaselfie #hairstylist #girl #girls #selfie #hairstyle #easy #style #girlswithtattoos #inkedgirls #instabraid #braids #dutchbraid #haircolor #instastyle #instafashion #redlip #classic #twist #hairoftheday #easyhairstyle 

No comments:

Post a Comment