Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Unicorn Costume | LadyPeters

"My horn can piece the sky!"🌈Just flew through a rainbow, sry I've been a busy pegasus-unicorn!🦄💙 I've been packing my whole life up, (but i still post daily on IG stories)!prepping to move is hardWORK😥 A new city, a new base, a new adventure! ((That's Pilot-Wife-Life))🏡🚚🏘 I💜💙 👣>>Follow along on daily adventures here on IG stories & Snap stories👻, I'm LadyPeters everywhere<< •Color by @nealmhair w/ @pravana & @brazilianbondbuilder •Lips: @NYXCOSMETICS Metallic Lips •Eyes: @urbandecaycosmetics Electric Palette 💆‍♀️Haircare & skin products: @SHEAMOISTURE products to keep my hair silkily conditioned throughout all the traveling, sunning & swimming! ((SO GLAD I had my @sheamoisture makeup wipes to get all this off, omg LIFE saver!))• • • • • #bluehairdontcare #costumes #cosplaygirl #colorfulhair #makeupobsessed #hairinspiration #hairpost #crueltyfreebeauty #orlandohair #RainbowLife #outfitideas #altgirl #purplehair #mermaids #hairpainting #SheaMoisture #SheaBassador  #SheaMoistureAmbassador #SundialPartner #mermaidlife #mermaidhair #unicornlife  #colourpop #hairstyles #unicorns #rainbowhair #mermaid #pastelhair #pravana #pravanavivids

A post shared by ASHLEY PETERS | MODEL | FL |🦄 (@ladypeters) on

Knøtty Unïcorn Måne🦄🌈Color: @nealmhair style: @ladypeters 🌈 sry I've been MIA, I've been a busy pega-corn!🦄💙 I've been packing my whole life up, (but i still post daily on IG stories)!prepping to move is hardWORK😥 A new city, a new base, a new adventure! ((That's Pilot-Wife-Life))🏡🚚🏘 I💜💙 👣>>Follow along on daily adventures here on IG stories & Snap stories👻, I'm LadyPeters everywhere<< •Color by @nealmhair w/ @pravana & @brazilianbondbuilder •rainbow skin: @urbandecaycosmetics Electric Palette 💆‍♀️Haircare & skin products: @SHEAMOISTURE products to keep my hair silkily conditioned throughout all the traveling, sunning & swimming! ((SO GLAD I had my @sheamoisture makeup wipes to get all this off, omg LIFE saver!))• • • • • #bluehairdontcare #costumes #cosplaygirl #colorfulhair #makeupobsessed #hairinspiration #hairpost #crueltyfreebeauty #orlandohair #RainbowLife #outfitideas #altgirl #purplehair #mermaids #hairpainting #SheaMoisture #SheaBassador #SheaMoistureAmbassador #SundialPartner #mermaidlife #mermaidhair #unicornlife  #colourpop #hairstyles #unicorns #rainbowhair #mermaid #pastelhair #pravana #pravanavivids

A post shared by ASHLEY PETERS | MODEL | FL |🦄 (@ladypeters) on

No comments:

Post a Comment