Friday, October 13, 2017

My Colors of the Wind Transformation with Nealmhair & Pravana | LadyPeters

๐Ÿ‘ธQween Vibes w/this crown braid I did๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘‘ @Nealmhair painted my locks ๐ŸŽจ ๐Ÿ’™ I'm obsessed with how all the colors look tight in braids, more styles coming!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ‘‡((all deets below))๐Ÿ‘‡ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ>>Follow along on daily adventures here on IG stories & Snap stories๐Ÿ‘ป, I'm @LadyPeters everywhere<< •Color: @pravana w/@brazilianbondbuilder •Earrings: @baublebar •Foundation: @FentyBeauty in 170 •Lips: @tartecosmetics "BirthdaySuit" •Bronzer: @SheaMoisture "Cinnamon" •Mascara: @SheaMoisture Cosmetics "Curl" (just bought the volume one online, can't wait to try it! I love the mascara I got in my @SheaMoisture ambassador box!) ๐Ÿ’†‍♀️Haircare & skin products: SHEA MOISTURE products to keep my hair silkily conditioned throughout all the traveling, sunning & swimming!• • • • • #bluehairdontcare #braidideas #braided #braidstyles #FentyBeauty #colorfulhair #makeupobsessed #hairinspiration #hairpost #orlandohair  #RainbowLife #outfitideas #altgirl #purplehair #mermaids #hairpainting #SheaMoisture #SheaBassador  #SheaMoistureAmbassador #SundialPartner #mermaidlife #mermaidhair #unicornlife #hairstyles #unicorns #rainbowhair #mermaid #pastelhair #pravana #pravanavivids

A post shared by ASHLEY PETERS | MODEL | FL | (@ladypeters) on

No comments:

Post a Comment