Thursday, April 13, 2017

Unboxing Shea Moisture Coconut Oil Daily Hydration line! #SheaBassador | LadyPeters

*Unboxing sneak peek!* SO EXCITED to try SheaMoisture's Coconut Oil line to mega hydrate the skin & hair!!! Perfs for me & my momma tonight who just flew across the country to come stay with me! This line packed with Coconut Oil nutrients is so totes perfs for post-traveling skin & after a great day at the beach! Has an amazingly tropical smell, I wish this had Smell-o-Vision!

I've just tried the luxurious 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Milk Cleanser, and followed up with the African Black Soap facial toner & finished w/ the beautifully smooth & calming Dragon's Blood moisturizer (from last month's new line)!
I am loving these new product lines!!

Stay tuned fam! This is just a sneak peek!!

Can't wait to share new, exciting upcoming developments, with y'all stay tuned!!

Snapchat fam heard it FIRST:
@ladypeters on Snapchat, FB & Instagram
YouTube & Twitter: @ladypetersa

No comments:

Post a Comment