Thursday, December 29, 2016

Glasses Shopping! Thanks Zenni!

Obsessssed with my new gaffas!👓 New script, new glasses, & new prescription sunglasses 🕶(*my 1st ever, they're life changing, omg*) which I'll show ya soon.✌ Right now I'm freaking loving these & wearing mi gaffas more now!❤ 👓🕶👓🕶 •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Let's be friends!: ▪Youtube & Twitter : @ladypetersa ▪Snapchat & FB : ladypeters ▪ladypeters.blogspot.com ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• • • • #tattoo #hairofinstagram #instahair #longhair #unicornlife #glam #pastel #hairgoals #altgirl #hairstyle #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeupoftheday #hairstyles #alternative #makeuplover #rainbowlife #grey #unicorns #hair #mermaid #hairstylist #AmericanSalon #hipster #modernsalon #tattooedgirl #selfie #pastelhair #curlyhair #inkedgirls

A photo posted by Ashley Peters🦄Traveling Model🛫 (@ladypeters) on

Obsessssed with my new gaffas!👓 New script, new glasses, & new prescription sunglasses 🕶(*my 1st ever, they're life changing, omg*) which I'll show ya soon.✌ Right now I'm freaking loving these & wearing mi gaffas more now!❤ 👓🕶👓🕶 •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Let's be friends!: ▪Youtube & Twitter : @ladypetersa ▪Snapchat & FB : ladypeters ▪ladypeters.blogspot.com •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• • • #tattoo #hairofinstagram #instahair #longhair #unicornlife #glam #pastel #hairgoals #altgirl #hairstyle #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeupoftheday #hairstyles #alternative #makeuplover #rainbowlife #grey #unicorns #hair #mermaid #hairstylist #AmericanSalon #hipster #modernsalon #tattooedgirl #selfie #pastelhair #curlyhair #inkedgirls

A photo posted by Ashley Peters🦄Traveling Model🛫 (@ladypeters) on

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."💡❤ Book worming it up & re-reading all my Harry Potter books in preparation for my 1st trip to HP-land! 👓Went to the eye doctor today, got directly numbed & dilated I couldn't even see what I looked like in the mirror or in pictures on my phone until tonight. Now seeing these pix, I'm feeling major HP vibes...🤓☇ no joke, they also gave us HP Patronus pens to write with at the doctor today too. So I've been immersed in HP-world almost as often as the "real world" lately. My stupid chronic illness stuff has been flaring pretty consistently the past month after loads of traveling cross-country & other variables all contributing to a set back in progress for my healing, and stuffs been flaring up & freaking out like crazy... so amidst all these fun, fabulous beach sunset pics, traveling vlogs & jazzy holiday parties, I am a real human, going to medical appointments, imaging, treatments like chiropractic care for the things we can help, etc... on a consistent basis, it's exhausting mentally & physically, so I've been diving into the Wizarding World of Harry Potter more frequently, lately switching between audio book versions & hard copies...I've missed it a lot, and re-reading it with an adult perspective some 14 years later (I'm on book 5) gives each chapter a richer meaning that only comes w/life experience. Sorry for the long post😘 Xoxo ▪Youtube & Twitter : @ladypetersa ▪Snapchat & FB : ladypeters ▪ladypeters.blogspot.com. . . . . . #harrypotter #potterhead #book #pastel #hufflepuff #quote #quotes #quotestoliveby #wisdom #life #hairgoals #altgirl #hairstyle #quoteoftheday #inspiration #inspired #hairstyles #rainbow #makeuplover #unicorns #hair #mermaid #hairstylist #hipster #girl #selfie #pastelhair #wavyhair #curls #curlyhair

A photo posted by Ashley Peters🦄Traveling Model🛫 (@ladypeters) on

No comments:

Post a Comment