Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas vaycay vibes

Christmas vaycay vibes✌๐Ÿ˜ Relaxing w/the fam in my easy-peasy braids! These are inverted/Dutch braids, they're my favorite! I love the way they pop up due now volume, dimension & texture! (Tutorial on my YT channel, link in bio) I'm embracing the @pulpriothair fade! *Living for these light pastels!* Happy Christmas week, fam! ❤๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸFrom now until the end of the year it's *Beach Vacay Tiiime* here in FL!๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒดIt has been 85°+ lately!๐ŸŒกThe fam is down from MN✈, my computer is "in the shop"๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ˜ท (so all projects &Vlogmas has come to a screeching halt) & pumped for toes in the sand, ๐Ÿ™Merring in the sea๐Ÿš & beach fun with the fam๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ– ๐ŸŽ„I can't believe is Christmas week already! ๐Ÿ•ฏHappy Holidays, everyone!๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ•Ž๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿ‘ผ๐ŸŽ‰ if you're somewhere chilly & freezing below zero like my hometown, I'm sending you warm sunshiney rays from Southern FL!๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒด❤ ๐Ÿ ▪▪▪▪▪ •Model, braiding & photo: @ladypeters •@bottleblonde76 is the artistic color creator •@pulpriothair is the paint๐ŸŽจ •Easy no-heat tutorial on how I got these healthy waves : youtu.be/tY-owtl-GvY *clickable link in bio* ▪▪▪▪▪•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ▪Youtube & Twitter : @ladypetersa ▪Snapchat & FB : ladypeters ▪ladypeters.blogspot.com ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••. . . . . . #beachbum #braids #vacation #pastel #hairgoals #altgirl #hairstyle #behindthechair #makeupjunkie #makeupoftheday #hairstyles #rainbow #makeuplover #rainbowlife #color #colour #unicorns #colors #hair #mermaid #hairstylist #sandart #hipster #girl #colorfulhair #selfie #pastelhair #girlswithink #tattoos #inkedgirls

A photo posted by Ashley Peters๐Ÿฆ„Traveling Model๐Ÿ›ซ (@ladypeters) on

No comments:

Post a Comment