Thursday, September 1, 2016

Summer Lovin'

✌,πŸ’œ,&🌈 on 🌈 Hair colorist: @hairgod_zito Styled & Modeled by: @ladypeters Romper & top: @HM 🌈Sunnies: @Forever21 Hourglass necklace : @702dtlv Makeup- naked face except for: Lippie: @nyxcosmetics Metallics blend of πŸ’–&πŸ’œ Loving their Metallics.. I was so pumped when I saw them on @kristenxleanne's snapchat, had to run to the Mall of America to the NYX stand alone store and get every color in their rainbow 🌈😘& I'm loving this trend, (srsy, but loveit much more than the matte fad) πŸ‡*Cruelty-Free* & only makeup I'm wearing . . πŸ’ Styled by me w/no heat, check my youtube channel (link in bio) to see how I do my easy nighttime twistie to get no heat waves like this FAST 🌈 Youtube.com/ladypetersa 🎬 . . . . . . #models #hairstyling #muotd #shorthair #pravana #vivids #peace #shorthairdontcare #hairgod_zito #tattoos #modeling #fashion #beauty #makeupartist #model #rainbowhair #pinkhair #unicorn #mermaids #hairinspo #mermaidhair #rainbows #hairideas #behindthechair #art #modelling #fashionmodel #hairdo #hairdye #hairdresser
A photo posted by Ashley Peters πŸ‘‘ (@ladypeters) on

A photo posted by Ashley Peters πŸ‘‘ (@ladypeters) on

No comments:

Post a Comment