Sunday, September 11, 2016

Life is too short to have boring hair💁🌈🦄 This is @arcticfoxhaircolor in indirect natural lighting🌞, it's perfect, magical🦄, healthy AF💪 & stunningly vivid... 😍🌈if you want to see how exactly I got my rainbow hair, watch my youtube video youtube.com/ladypetersa *link in bio*😘 💁If you wanna see how I got these effortlessly waves (*using NO damaging heat* check my most watched video on YT📽) The freedom & ability to control your hair color is such an important form of self expression🌈🦄💜 if your heart is screaming for some color, stop giving yourself excuses that only hold you back, and liiiive a little🌈 Bring some color into this world with me😘✌ ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ •Hair color: @arcticfoxhaircolor •Colored/Model/Styled by: yours truly, with waves done by my no-heat tutorial on my YouTube channel @ ladypetersa ▪▪▪▪▪ YouTube📽: LadyPetersa Twitter🐦: @ ladypetersa Snapchat 💛👻: @ LadyPeters Blog📝: ladypeters.blogspot.com FB💙: @ OfficialLadyPeters ▪▪▪▪▪ . . . . . #fashionista #fashionable #ArcticFoxHairColor #girlswithtattoos #altgirl #hairstyle #wavyhair #curlyhair #instafashion #hairstyles #rainbow #hairoftheday #trends #color #colour #colorful #gorgeous #colors #hair #mermaid #hairstylist #unicorn #hipster #girl #girls #selfie #hairstyle #mermaidlife #tattoos #inkedgirls

A photo posted by Ashley Peters 👑 (@ladypeters) on

No comments:

Post a Comment