Monday, May 16, 2016

Little Toot Dolphin Adventure | Clearwater Beach, FL | Adventures with Ashley

Clearwater Beach was AWARDED BEST BEACH IN THE US (2016)! Again! 
**ONLY the Little Toot can give you an UP CLOSE experience with jumping dolphins behind the wake of this PERFECT dolphin-watching boat!**
Thank you Captain Will, & the knowledgable Misty of the Little Toot for all her awesome dolphin facts!! 

I've been on multiple types of boats for dolphin viewing & this boat is by far the most superior! (Especially better than ALL the other pontoon boats!)  

The Little Toot offers an unparalleled, huge wake that the playful dolphins LOVE frolicking in!
For FULL review, see box below for Yelp & Trip Advisor links!

Make The Little Toot your next adventure in Clearwater, Florida!

Don't forget to subscribe to my LadyPeters channel for more adventures!
Full Reviews on The Little Toot-












Don't forget to "Like" & "Subscribe" for more videos!

Instagram & Snapchat: @LadyPeters
Youtube: @LadyPetersa

To see how I got the styled waves, check out my "No Heat Curls" tutorial here: https://youtu.be/ehEU1d_M-II 
🔺Subscribe now so you don't miss out!🔻

I am not sponsored nor is this an AD, this is my own true, personal experience with this company. Everything was paid with my own money, nothing was done in collaboration with them, this is just my own story. I absolutely loved it!


Thanks for watching!
Don't forget to "like" if you enjoyed this video
& click subscribe for more videos!
 :)

XOXO, 
Ashley Peters
aka Lady Peters

No comments:

Post a Comment