Monday, October 13, 2014

Post Your Truths. No Judging. Stop Comparing Your "Behind-the-Scenes" With Everyone's Perfected & Edited "Highlights Reel"

Post Your Truths. No Judging. Stop Comparing Your "Behind-the-Scenes" With Everyone's Perfected & Edited "Highlights Reel" ... carefully edited to show they're perfect life is perfectly perfect, "oh come and see how well I am doing"... where are the real truths to whatups & downs we eexperience as learning, growing, struggling humans?Insomnia...
And so...
This is me.
This is my life.
Life is not easy.
These are my unedited truths.
Truthfully, I am not coping well with my other half being ripped from my side to go to fly his plane for 4 days straight.
Sleeping alone in this new & foreign apartment, is not comforting.

So many huge life altering changes this year that seem will never become any less horrible, or manageable...
Waiting for the "time heals all wounds" to kick in any day now..

 Past 5am and not a wink of sleep yet.
I don't know how much more I can take.
I know this is the lifestyle we chose and we "knew what we were getting into" but it doesn't hurt any less to have the love of your life, flying all across the country so other people can see their families, while I'm stuck in this city that still seems new and alienating to us... I'm trying to survive the most difficult time in my life, and not very functional solo on even the most basic of tasks.
I need my husband.
I don't care if that doesn't sound like something of perfection from an independent woman's timeline on a social media that people treat as only supposed to show & share their "highlights reel" edited version of their life... always perfectly happy perfectness is bullpoopie.

This is me.
This is my life.
Life is not easy.

Never judge when you don't know the battle, hurt, & suffering going on within a soul you "claim" as a friend.

Life ebbs & flows, twisting, changing...
That's the truth, and I will post my truths, sensor free, no illusions, this is.me.
Raw. Real. Me.
You can handle it.
We are all adults here.

No comments:

Post a Comment