Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Caught in the Horrible Clutches of Insomnia's 4am Tight Grasp

"Hello there,
the angel from my nightmare..

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cnnot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness 
Comes creeping on so haunting every time

Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight"
[I Miss You -Blink182)


Tonight is a fierce sstruggle for health, healing & relief from a painful, debilitating chronic disease...And a totally separate issue of heatbreaking loss..

We need help and loving prayers for forgiveness & ability for self-forgiveness,
((I am far too hard on myself))
.....any thoughts/prayers at all are incredibly appreciated... need severe healing... feeling

For health, healing & reliefe from a painful, debilitating chronic disease...
For forgiveness & ability for self-forgiveness,< I am far too hard on myself>
.....any thoughts/prayers at all are incredibly appreciated... need severe healing... feeling incredible lonliness & despair from this life-altering crisis that feeds my insomnia & cinstant flow of streaming tears...
it's dark times...
Dark dark days & nights, there is no escaping it :(
 I'm out of answers, out of solutions...

And Lord, I ask if you could please keep my husband safe tomorrow and always as he flies his passengers around our nation & back home to the safety of his loving wife's embrace...

Tonight is a difficult one...
To say the least.
...and tragically, I can feel it won't be the last...

Desperate for some comfort tonight...
Desperate for some answered prayers for direction for our lives... existentially wondering what I am to do with my life, where should I be, and doing what for the most happiness possible...

And to keep our marriage unbreakably strong, an unstopable team ♡

Please help guide us, forgive us for our sins, and help us to forgive those who tresspass against us & cause us great emotional damage and pain, when it hurts our hearts so much we think it couldn't possibly crush us anymore, help us to release our stubborn hands from gripping our white knuckled metaphorical fists & seek comfort in turning to you, God...
Please help, please someone, anyone, have us in their prayers tonight... we're reaching a depressing level of desperation & excruciating despair...help.

*sigh*

:'(

Love always,
xoxo LadyPeters


No comments:

Post a Comment