Saturday, June 1, 2013

Come Get Ready With Me:: Dinner & Drinks Night Out *Naked Palette* Makeup Tutorial

Come Get Ready With Me:: Dinner & Drinks Night Out *Naked Palette* Makeup Tutorial


Hello everyone! Thank you for stopping by my little blog and welcome to my step-by-step video of how I get ready for a classy night out! This is pretty much my go-to look using a mixture of the two Urban Decay Naked Palettes for the eyes. I walk you through step by step of how I get ready...from foundation to contouring, to a golden & shimmery eye to eyebrows... I explain it all... Yes it is a longer video because I am explaining a lot of what I am doing and WHY I am doing it that way... This is just what I have learned over the years and how I have learned from different Make Up artists how to do a look I really enjoy! Play around with the colors and tailor it so it suits you & your personality and most of all HAVE FUN! Make up can always be removed if you try something new and end up not loving it...OR you could discover a new favorite! So exciting :) So be creative, and leave comments or response videos below and let me know how your going out look turned out!


Thanks for stopping by, checking out my blog and watching my videos! :)

Don't forget to like if you found any section of this tutorial helpful to you!

Have a wonderful day!

XOXO, Ashley


Thanks for stopping by! :)
Other places you can find & follow me:
Twitter: @LadyPetersa
Instagram: @LadyPeters
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LadyPetersa/

No comments:

Post a Comment